IT Support in Warwick, RI
Call us for your IT services needs in Kent, Providence, Bristol, Washington, or Newport County!
Computer problems slowing you down? Maybe you need more data storage or want to back up your data to protect it. Don’t worry, our experienced Rhode Island team of IT Pros is standing by to help you with all your IT needs.
At Attain Technology, we provide fast, effective IT services in the Warwick, RI area. As an established IT service provider, you can count on us for:
- Boost Productivity
- Cybersecurity Training
- Disaster Recovery Preparedness
- Incremental Backups
- IT Support Packages
- Managed Cloud Services
- Outsourced IT
- Protect Your Network and Data
Do You Need IT Services in Warwick, RI?
Your technology (computers, networking equipment, peripherals, software, and other applications) is delicate, open to attack and requires regular maintenance and updates to keep everything running at the peak of efficiency. If you aren’t monitoring and protecting them, things can start to go wrong.
- Slow Network
- Slow Computers
- Connectivity Issues
- Malware and Viruses
- Lost Data
We are the premier IT Support company in Warwick, RI. We go above and beyond to ensure your technology is monitored, maintained, and protected.
We know technology is vital to the success of your Rhode Island business. We’re here to give you a helping hand, with remote PC and Mac support, emergency virus removal, and much more.
3 Signs Your Rhode Island Business Needs IT Support
Everyone knows if you have a computer issue, you can usually just restart it and it will fix itself. But more severe technical issues require a professional approach. Here are a few signs that you need the services of a professional managed services provider who delivers exceptional IT support like Attain Technology:
- Your IT has become too complex for you to manage on your own
- You don’t have the time to manage your IT yourself
- You are having issues with, and complaints about, the IT service you currently have
When you need IT technology services for your business, look to us and our Warwick team of experts. We can provide you with everything from technical support services to computer and network equipment installation. Get more info with our free technology audit.
A Solid Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery are critical components of a solid IT strategy. If your Rhode Island business is shut down for more than a few hours, regardless of whether it was the result of man-made or natural causes, the effects can be devastating for your organization.
The first step in business continuity planning is preparation: keeping current backups of your data, mapping out a plan to quickly restore your operations, and determining what resources you will need in the event of an emergency or disaster.
Tasks that you should perform include:
- Back up all data on servers at least once a day.
- Maintain a list of all hardware in use with serial numbers, model numbers, and locations.
- Establish an off-site storage location where critical data can be preserved until it can be restored and put back into service.
- Make sure all staff members know the location of the off-site storage facility, as well as directions for restoring data from there to its intended destination.
- Ensure that all critical data is backed up on a daily basis by using different media and performing full system backups at least once per week (and more often if available). Be sure to test your backup procedures every few months to ensure they actually work as expected when needed.
At Attain Technology, we provide IT services for businesses in Rhode Island designed to monitor, maintain and protect their computers, network, and data. We ensure your computers are ready to work when you are. If you want to learn more, call us now at 401-250-8871.